Knowledge Gain,

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Application for re-admission



To
The Principal
Khulna Alia Madrasah, Khulna
Sir,
With due respect, I beg to inform you that my father is a clerk in a private company. It is very difficult for him to maintain our family with his small income. Moreover he has been ill for about a month. So I could not pay my tuition fees for the month of Julay in time. As a result, my name has been struck off from the roll for non-payment of dues. Now I am ina position to clear up all the dues.
It may be mentioned here that I have always cleared my dues in time in spite of all my difficulties.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly pass order for my re-admission and oblige thereby.
I remain
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil
Nabil Islam
Dakhil Class-10, Roll No-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment