Knowledge Gain,

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

An Accident I Withnesses



Nowadays a street accident has become a common incident in Bangladesh. Everyday we can find the news of street accident in the dailies. Some days ago, a traffic accident took place just before my eyes. A boy was crossing the road near Amtoli Madrasah. A bus with full speed was coming from the opposite direction. When the boy saw the bus a few yards near him, he got puzzled. Suddenly he turned and started to cross the road. He had just moved to the middle of the road and the bus ran over him. The bus stopped with a loud sound. A crowd rushed to the spot. I ran to he boy and in the twinkling of an eye I saw that the boy was sensless. There was blood flowing on the street. I took the wounded boy into a car and told the driver to proceed to the Upozzila Health complex. There the doctors and nurses took every care of him. But it is a matter of great regret that he died there. I could not bear to watch the scene. With heavy heart I came back home afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment