Knowledge Gain,

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Application for character certificate /testimonial


To,
The Superintendent
Madhukhali Dakhil Madrasah Patuakhali.
Subject: Application for character certificate /testimonial.
Sir,
With due respect, I beg to bring your kind notice to the fact that I passed the last Dakhil
Examination from your Madrasah bearing Roll No-35769 and was placed in the first
Division with Grade A+.
Now, I intend to get myself admitted into Dhaka Alia Madrasah for Higher education. I
Am in need of a character certificate/testimonial referring to character and other co-
Curricular activities during my study in your Madrasah.
In the circumstances stated above, I prey and hope that your honour would be kind enough to issue me a character certificate/testimonial at your earliest convenience and oblige.

I remain
Sir,
Your most obediently
Md. Amir Hamjah

No comments:

Post a Comment